News Detail

gm February 27, 2018

Trade or Liquor License Compliance Notice

Everyone with a Trade or Liquor License and also persons making Property Tax payments need to call Belize City Council’s Compliance Department (227-2308 Ext 271/270) to update their information so as to keep abreast of current information and updates as it becomes available.