The Belize City Council Department of Works is responsible to conduct various technical services on behalf of the Council. It is managed by the Works Manager, Mr. Ramon Menjivar and is overseen by the City Engineer Mr. Floyd Williams.
The responsibilities of the department are as follows:
- Rehabilitation of city streets
- Maintenance of city streets
- Expansion of city streets
- Maintenance of city infrastructural drains
- Construction of city drains
- Installation of culverts
- Maintenance of city bridges
- Construction of drainage
- Maintenance of manholes
- Construction of manhole covers
- Maintenance of Parks
- Maintenance of Council owned buildings
The Works Department works closely with the Ministry of Works to collaborate on new construction and resurfacing of streets within the City of Belize.
Please feel free to visit our office at 4½ Miles Western Highway or contact us at 202-4125 or 202-4105.
The Works Department also comprises of the Mechanic Unit that deals with the daily upkeep and maintenance of all Council vehicles.
Councillor Albert Vaughan
City Engineer Mr. Floyd Williams
Works Manager Mr. Ramon Menjivar
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org